I know you guys are all getting ready for the thanks giving festivities. I for one loves easy to make and creative appetizers for the holidays. Hence, I was very excited when I saw this recipe in pinterest on my friend’s board, and I thought why not share it with my readers. I just adopted it for my preference. Hope you like it. If you like it, and have better adopted versions don’t forget to share with us with your comments.
- 2 (8-ounce) bar Sharp Cheddar plain and flavored
- 1 (8-ounce) bar Jack
- 1 (8-ounce) bar Mozzarella
- 1 (8-ounce) bar Swiss
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Green and red grapes
- 1 broccoli floret without stem
- 1 small celery stick
- Cut each bar of cheddar into 1-inch cubes.
- On large platter or cutting board, arrange cubes in rows to form tree shape, using different flavor for each row and separating flavors with thyme sprigs and rows of red and green grapes.
- For star on top, add the broccoli floret.
- For the bottom stem, add the celery stick.
Be the first to reply