Hi there my lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Today I was nominated for my very first Liebster Award. I want to thank the wonderful Amina for nominating for the award. I cannot tell you how blessed and honored I feel today. Please check out her website and find out some cool things at:
- Write about the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you. Write about their blog as well.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
- Create 10 questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees & provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do.
- Once you’re done, come back here & comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
1. What is your favorite social media platform?
My favorite social media platform is Facebook just because this is what I started using back in college and was on it available in a limited capacity.
2. Do you love your current job? Why?
I currently work in the cancer research arena. I lost 3 family members to cancer and now my just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I want to make a meaningful contribution to cancer research so that people don’t keep losing their loved ones to this disease.
3. Favorite place you had traveled to?
Do I have to choose one? Well, I will choose the Bahamas.
4. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging about 3 to 4 years now.
5. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
Watching all the wonderful blogs inspired me to start blogging.
6. Ebook or paperback?
7. Have you watched a movie more than once? If yes, what movie?
There are so many movies that I have watched more than once. They included the Marvel movies, Mission Impossible series, Expendables Series, Minion movies, and all the Disney and Pixar movies and animations.
8. Where do you reside?
I currently live in Maryland, United States.
9. Do you wear makeup every day or just for special occasions?
I like to wear less makeup as possible.
10. Have you become great friends with someone via social media?
I try to steer away from making friends online.
I nominate the following bloggers:
My questions for you :
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- What do you want readers to take away from your blog?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
- What movies do you like?
- If you had to donate money to charity, which one would you choose?
- What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
- What is one law you would change if you could?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- What was the last thing that made you smile?
Hope you enjoy this post and as much as I love writing it. Don’t forget to check out my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @allaboutme3181. Are you on Bloglovin? Let’s add each other. Please follow me and comment below with your information so that I can follow you back.
———————————– Happy Reading ———————————-
Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Hi there my lovelies! Happy Friday to everyone! Today is extra special for me because I was privileged to get nominated by the Aricouture blog for the Real Neat Blog Award. I want to thank Aricouture from the bottom of my heart for this nomination. It means a lot to me.
Below are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
My Answers to the questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since end of October of 2014 with over six of break from blogging last month.
2. What’s something you like to start writing about on your blog?
I always thought it will be cool to write once a month about one local unsung hero with collaboration with other bloggers. Especially I wanted to write about locals heroes who are inspiring others.
3. What is your hobby besides blogging?
I used to paint. However, I also tend to doodle sometimes.
4. Are you allergic to anything?
I have allergic to pollen, shell finish, and raw spinach, arugula, and kale.
5. What’s been the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in your life?
The most embarrassing thing has to be walking into a squeaky clean Super Market door and leaving my bloody nose print on the door.
6. Do you play sports?
I don’t play sports but love watching American football games, especially NFL (National Football League) games.
7. Have you ever been outside the country and if so where have you traveled to?
I have been to Dubai and it’s a beautiful city, home of the tallest building in the world. I really recommend anyone to visit the place if you ever get a chance.
Below are my monies in no particular orders.
My questions for the bloggers:
- Briefly describe how your blog got started.
- Who is your favorite real-life unsung super hero?
- What is one place in the world you always wanted to visit?
- What do you love about blogging?
- If you could choose any profession in the world what would you choose and why?
- How would your friend and/or loved one describe you in one world.
- What is your alltime favorite movie.
Hope you enjoy my posts and as much as I love writing them. Don’t forget to check out my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @allaboutme3181. Are you on Bloglovin? Let’s add each other. P follow me and comment below with your information so that I can follow you back.
———————————– Happy Reading ———————————-
Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Hi there my lovelies! Happy Hump Day everyone! So I was nominated by my blogger friend, Sarah, over at lifewithlilred for the Blogger Recognition Award. I cannot tell you what an honor it is and I want to thank Sarah for the nomination! Sarah had a fabulous page so please make sure to check it out! Okay, let’s get to it:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How AllAboutMe Started:
About a couple of years ago I was obsessed with reading all these reviews about different products and style. I was recommending things to others. I always liked talking about my experience with others, then started my blog. With my fulltime healthcare job it was hard in the beginning. However, with my passion for both, I started to find time for both. I named it All About Me because it is about looking things relative to our lifestyle from my prospecting. Now, I have the love and support of so many wonderful readers and couldn’t be more thankful than that. ❤
- Create Connection: I know that I am the millionth person saying this but the key to the success of your blog is creating the connection. Your blog will not be successful in a week or month. It requires connections. Follow other people’s blog, comment. Create connection through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. The Social Media Networks will me key to followers. Use word of mouth to bring traffic to your site. My dad used to have a restaurant and I remember having to drop menus at places. Think of this something like that. You need to market yourself to bring traffic to your site. In the process, you will make great friends. Going to other bloggers site I have come across some blog site and have learned so much reading some great post. Hence, not only to build connection but to build a wonderful friendship in the process.
- Work For It: You really have to give it your all it order for your blog to succeed. Trust me I have seen it happen. Due to some hardship, I could not give time to blogging for more than six months and my blog lost traffic. However, I have constant planning and working hard each and every day I have seen a big difference. If you put in the hard work. However, I am nowhere near where I want or even need to be in terms of followers. However, there is a quote I have followed since Junior High, which kept me going even through tough times, “And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep”. I am not doing this for money. I did not start this for money. One thing that I really liked what lifewithlilred said, if you are doing this only for money than I wouldn’t quite your day job.
- Be Yourself: This is the crucial part of any blog. There are hundreds of blogs out there. What makes your blog unique. DO NOT copy and paste from other. Let the other bloggers inspire you, but just BE YOURSELF. Let your unique self shine through your blog. Your readers your love your for your unique qualities. Don’t just be another number. Stand out in the crowd and your readers your love your for that.
My Nominees (I am only doing Seven!):
- Daniela at Just Like Heaven
- Ella at Testarosa
- Kristy at Embracing Authenticity
- Claire at Claire Talks Beauty
- Beauty Over Forty
- Becca at Beccapbeauty
Once again, thank you to Sarah for the nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award and I can’t wait to continue to read your wonderful posts! I want to hear from all of you, so leave me a comment and let’s chat!
With much love!