The holiday is not complete without enjoying warm hot chocolate with our loved ones in the cold holiday seasons. However, the hot chocolates can be full of calories and sugar. That’s today I am bringing a fat-free, sugar-free (diary free optional). Hope you enjoy the holidays and keep yourself warm with this healthy version of hot chocolate. Happy reading.
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (1 oz) package fat-free sugar-free instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
Mix all ingredients together.
Store in airtight container.
- To make a cup of hot chocolate use 1/4 cup of mix and 1 cup cold water and heat up after mixing due to the instant pudding.
- Enjoy with homemade low calorie marshmallow.
Be the first to reply