Hi There! Hope you’re having a great weekend. I know it’s getting colder outside, and I have just a relief for you. I found a healthy roasted chicken and veggie dish for you, thanks to Yummly. It takes 20 minutes to make with prep time and is less than 250 calories. You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad. I also eating this with couscous.
Hope you enjoy making this dish as much as I loved writing about it. Lets get creative and add your own variation. Let me know how you spiced up this beautiful recipe your very own creative way.
———————————– Happy Reading ———————————-