With just seven days of Christmas left, are you all set with your holiday gift for your loved ones? If not today I have come up with list of some ideas of gifts. This year I have done most of my shopping online avoiding the lines in the store and taking time away from my busy day going from store to store. Instead shopping online gave me the chance to do some research and avoid the traffic and the store lines. Hope you enjoy the blog. If you have any clever ideas for gift please share with us.
1. HP Stream $295.82 at Amazon It’s a light weight 14” windows 8 notebook with AMD Quad Core A4 6400t 1.0 GHz processor and 2 GB 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM. It also has 32 GB Solid-State Drive and 100GB OneDrive Cloud Storage for 2 year with 6.5 hours batter life. This would be a wonderful gift for anyone, young and old. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
2. Acer Chromebook $339.99 at Amazon
It’s a lightning fast 11.6” notebook with Intel Core i3-4005U 1.7 GHz processor and 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM. It also has 32 GB Solid-State Drive and Intel HD Graphics 4400 with 8.5 hours batter life. This is also great gift for anyone including students. However, as one use puts it, “Ask yourself these questions: 1. Do you have a constant internet connection for using the computer? 2. Does the student need anything outside of google docs (So, docs [word processing], spreadsheets [think excel], presentations [think powerpoint])? 3. Are you and the student fine with this not being able to play standard computer games? (This includes games such as minecraft) 4. Do you have a cloud ready printer, or are able to get it to work with google cloud print? If you answered no to any of these questions, then this computer might not be suited to your or the student’s needs. That said, if you did answer yes to all the questions, than the computer may very well be suitable for you and or a child.” The computer is of a good quality, and is great for daily use. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
3. Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet $114 at Amazon You would not love a tablet for gift. Your loved ones can not only enjoy the crisp, vivid HD display (216 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels—perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more but can also enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games—including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
4. Kinetic Sand (Age 3+) $15 and up at Uncommongoods This is a great product to give to your kids and teenagers. For $15 you get 1 kg of this wonderful product and $45 will give you 5 kg. A secret binding agent keeps the granules together, so you won’t find sand dunes or drifts settling around your home after playtime. As a result, you kids will be happy and you will be happy too.
5. Make Your Own Body Butter $29 at Uncommongoods Do you have a teen girl in your life, then you know how hard you might be to please her with gift here is a unique gift idea that she would definitely like. Why not give her this unique gift where she can use simple way to make your skin feel luxuriously smooth and nourished using all-natural, organic and Fair Trade ingredients. This is great gifts for adults as well.
6. Pick Punch $25 at Uncommongoods or $24.95 at Amazon and get free 2 day shipping with prime account.Have a love one who plays the guitar then this is the great gift for him/her. With this gift he/she can make guitar picks out of anything: credit cards, old records, DVD cases, thin pressed wood. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
7. Pocket DJ Mixer $119 at Amazon
The musician in your life will also love this as a gift. This handy mixer does its job. The equalizer works just great. Versatile and easy to use, the mini mixer needs no power source—just plug it into the headphone jack of your mp3 player, laptop, or phone and instantly amp up your own beats. It is compatible with any device with a headset outlet. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
8. Infuser Water Bottle 28 oz $24.95 at Amazon
This is the perfect gift the active ones in your life or the ones whom who want to see make more healthy choices. Whether they are at the gym or in the office, it will be easy to add a little flavor to their day with the Infuser Water Bottle. To create their own infusions, they simply have to cut up their favorite fruits and veggies, place them in the center capsule, add water and shake! You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
9. Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker $79.99 at Amazon
Impress the health nut on your list with this intelligent activity and sleep tracker. Fitbit tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed. It also wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm and syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0. Most of all, it will goals, view progress and help earn badges. You can get 2 day free shipping with your prime account at Amazon.
10. Aquafarm $60.00 at Uncommongoods
This is great gift for your teenagers for older kids. Not everyone has the time to grow their own fresh herbs in a garden or keep up with an attention-hungry pet. The AquaFarm is part micro-garden, part fish tank and its sustainable ecosystem, which means that there’s very little work involved. The fish waste sustains edible plants you can grow from home and the plants keep the fish tank clean. In the top tray, basil, mint, spinach, baby greens, and other edible or decorative plants thrive as nutrient-rich water is circulated past their roots. That process purifies the water, which is then sent back to the 3-gallon tank below, creating a happy, healthy habitat for a betta fish. This will also an intriguing visual centerpiece for anyone’s own environment, whether that’s on a side table or countertop, in an office, classroom or kitchen.
Hoped you liked our suggestions of holiday gift ideas. If you have any creative of unique gift suggestion don’t forget to comments. Happy reading.