You says you cannot enjoy your own unique edible fruit creation for the holidays with your family at the fraction of the cost as the professional made kind and look just as great. I just as excited so find this unique creation while searching for unique easy to make creative holiday recipes for you guys at the Ginger and Garlic Blog. Hope you enjoy creating with unique treat with your loved ones. Happy reading.
- 1 styrofoam cone (small or medium size) from your local craft store. It can be something like this.
- Cookie cutters with various shapes (similar to these)
- Assorted fruits such as green and black grapes, strawberries, kiwis, raspberries, mountain-dew and a honeydew melon.
- Cilantro for garnish.
- If you only have a white one then you can drape some green paper on a white cone or attach fruits very densely so it resembles more like a tree trunk.
- Using the cookie cutters create various shapes out of the melon slices.
- Attach toothpicks to the styrofoam cone. Attach one piece each of a fruit to a toothpick. (Think free-form; as the tree starts building you will know more about which fruit combinations are looking better and how densely packed you want your tree to be).
- Continue building the tree as dense as you want!
- Use cilantro leaves as grass garnish.
- Enjoy your new edible fruit tree!!
Be the first to reply