Hi there my lovelies! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday. Today, I want to share with you a wonderful, healthy, and fulfilling salad recipe that is packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Most of all, it will keep you full for a long time. I often I have it for dinner and I am full all night. Best of all, you can add your favorite ingredients to it. I just like to keep it simple. This recipe serves up to 6 people.
- 2 32-oz canned Garbanzo chick peas.
- 1 32-oz canned red kidney beans
- 1 regular cucumber chopped
- ¾ onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallion
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ lemon juice
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Mix all the ingredients together, and add salt and pepper to season
- You can add different color chopped bell pepper to add color to the plate
Hope you enjoy this post and as much as I love writing it. Don’t forget to check out my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @allaboutme3181. Are you on Bloglovin? Let’s add each other. Please follow me and comment below with your information so that I can follow you back.