Hi There! many years ago my dad owned a Mexican restaurant in Washington D.C., and he learned to make guacamole from the chef. I made it into his own and I love his guacamole. Many time I just have the guacamole by itself. Today, I will share the recipe with you.
- 2 avocados
- 1 small onion finely chopped (I sometimes add 1/2 and 1/2 small onion and green onion)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ripe tomato chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- little bit of cilantro of garnish
- Cherry tomato (I just use 1 just for garnish)
- Peel and smash the avocados in a serving bowl
- Mix onion, garlic, tomato, and lime juice
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Chill for an hour for the flavor to blend
- Garnish with cilantro and cherry tomato if you want.
Hope you enjoy the recipe as much I have enjoyed making it.
Don’t forget to check out my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @allaboutme3181.
———————————– Happy Reading ———————————-
Be the first to reply