Hi There! Today, I want to share with a delicious, healthy chocolate recipe that I have come across online.
- 1 bar Superfood Chocolate
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 serving Vanilla Protein
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon sweetener of choice
- Lightly oil a muffin tin (you’ll only need about six to seven of the cups).
- Break up the chocolate bar into smaller pieces, and then heat it the coconut oil, cocoa powder, and honey either in a small saucepan on the stove (on low) or in a microwave safe bowl in 20-second intervals in the microwave, stirring often.
- Once everything is melted and mixed in together, add the coconut flakes and stir until evenly coated. Scoop the mixture out and divide evenly among the muffin cups. Press down gently, allowing for a dip in the middle to make a nest shape.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes, and then pop the chocolate nests out of the tin.
- Combine yogurt and vanilla protein. Then place a dollop of the mixture in the center of your nests and decorate with two to three blueberries. Store in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy making it as much as I loved writing about it.
———————————– Happy Reading ———————————-