Now that Thanksgiving is over. What do you all do with the leftover turkey meat? I for one love making leftover roasted turkey pinwheel. This is the recipe hope you like it.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup leftover shredded turkey meat. I liked to take the white meat if there are any I lightly cook it in olive oil and 1 small chopped onion until the onion is golden with little bit of seasoning as desired.
- 1/2 cup finely shredded fat free cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1/2 jalapeno
- Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12×4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges.
- Sprinkle each with turkey, cheddar cheese, jalapeno and green onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal.
- If too soft leave in refrigerator for 1o minutes to harden a bit.
- With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.