I made this second desert for the Thanksgiving dinner, which everyone absolutely enjoyed.
- I cup all purpose flour
- I stick I Cannot It’s Butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 oz of fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 8-oz fat free cool whip
- 1 3.9-oz fat free sugar free instant jello chocolate pudding
- 3 cups fat free half and half milk
- Semi-Sweet chocolate for garnish
- Combine flour, butter, pecans, cocoa, and salt and press into the bottom on a 13X9 baking dish.
- Bake at 325 dish for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and splenda with an electric mixture until smooth. Fold in half cool whip and mix until combined. Spread the mixture evenly onto crust. Let the cream cheese layer to set in refrigerator for an hour.
- Mix pudding mixes, milk, and 2 tablespoon of splenda with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer and again leave in the refrigerator the the pudding to set.
- Spread remaining cool whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with shredded semi-sweet chocolate.